If you need to get dinner on the table fast you can make this immunity-boosting soup with store-bought broth and Grandma's Rotisserie Chicken.
- Ready in: 20 Minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 1 thinly sliced garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups Basic Chicken Stock or store-bought low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 ounces angel-hair pasta, broken in half
- 1 cup Grandma's Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Microgreens and thinly sliced scallions, for serving
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, saute garlic, turmeric, and ginger in oil until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add stock; bring to a simmer. Add pasta; cook 1 minute less than per package instructions. Add chicken; heat through, 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice. Serve with microgreens and scallions.