Turn those macaroni salad leftovers into a totally new dish with this easy recipe. Serve hot or cold!
- Ready in: 10 to 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 2 lbs. Grandma’s Macaroni Salad
- 1 can albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 C. red cabbage, julienne cut
- 1/4 C. chopped green onion
- salt & pepper to taste
- (optional for heated version)
- 2/3 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
To your leftover macaroni salad: Mix in hard-boiled eggs, tuna, cabbage and green onions.
Salt and pepper to taste. Serve cold.
For heated version: Add heavy cream and shredded cheddar to the original recipe, then cover and bake at 400 degrees for 20 mins!