This deliciously gross dessert will make the kids squeal with delight!
- Ready in: 45 minutes
- Serves: 12
- Complexity: easy
- 1 tub Cookies & Cream Mousse
- 1 C. crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 2 pkgs prepared instant chocolate pudding
- Gummy Worms
- Beach pail and shovel for serving
Place the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and mix on medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
Fold in chocolate pudding, beating on low speed until well combined. Stir in cookies & cream mousse topping.
Place a layer of crushed sandwich cookies at the bottom of the beach pail. Put a layer of the pudding mixture over top.
Repeat until both are gone, beginning and ending with the crushed sandwich cookies.
Arrange gummy worms on top. Chill overnight.