Ready in: 30
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Sandridge Grilled Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Provolone cheese
- Mini hoagie roll
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onions and peppers and season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken and Italian seasoning and stir to combine
- Cook until chicken is golden, stirring occasionally, 8-10 minutes.
- Top all over with provolone and cover with a lid. Let melt 1 minute.
- Serve mixture on mini hoagies.