Black Bean & Quinoa Burger
- Complexity: easy
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups black beans
- 1/2 cup SFC Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons masa flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/5 teaspoon black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place all ingredients into a food processor; process until smooth.
Form into .25 lb. patties. Coat in olive oil and freeze.
When frozen, grill burgers until heated throughout.
Serve on a toasted bun with your favorite burger toppings.